Shortly after announcing its Black Friday offer on Audible, Amazon is releasing it for Black Friday 2022. users will be able to enjoy three months of free use of Amazon Music Unlimited.Music streaming platform with millions of songs.
As you can read directly on the Amazon Music Unlimited page, By clicking the “Join now, 3 months free – pay later” buttonYou will have access to three months of free streaming, but be careful: the offer is reserved for new customers only, and at the end of the promotional period the subscription will renew for 9.99 euros per month.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Promotional offer valid from November 10, 2022 to January 11, 2023 (“Promotional Offer Period”)
- The offer is reserved for customers who have never signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited and have never taken advantage of the 30-day free period.
- Offer valid for customers signing up for Amazon Music Unlimited – Individual Membership for the first time during the Promotional Offer Period.
- The Promotional Offer does not apply to customers who are currently taking advantage of or have enjoyed the free use of Amazon Music Unlimited and have already signed up or signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited.
- After the Promotional Offer Period ends, your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription will automatically continue at $9.99 per month until cancelled.
- Customers eligible for this Promotional Offer will not be eligible for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Music Unlimited.
- The promotional offer is reserved for adult customers.
- The promotional offer cannot be combined with other promotions, is limited to one account and can only be used once.
- The Promotional Offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Amazon reserves the right to change or cancel this Promotional Offer at any time.
- In case of breach of any of these terms, the offer will be void.
Amazon Music Unlimited also offers spatial audio and the possibility of listening in offline mode by downloading songs.
Source: Every Eye