On Tuesday, 625 cases of coronavirus infection were confirmed in the Czech Republic. The number of hospitalized is 498 people. Apparently, even people who will be in quarantine or isolation due to the coronavirus will be able to vote for the next president in January. They will have the opportunity to vote from the car at special polling stations or in special portable mailboxes. We continue to monitor the situation around the coronavirus pandemic online at Blesk.cz.
- The Czech Republic reports 41,774 deaths as of 23 November. Since the beginning of the pandemic, 4,169,493 cases have already been confirmed, 4,124,907 have recovered from the infection. There are 498 patients in hospitals, the incidence in the country is 26 infected in 7 days per 100,000 inhabitants. Follow the progress of the disease with visual graphs here.
- The SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes the disease covid-19 continues to spread around the world. Causes illness with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, breathing problems) and a number of others. Then there are concerns about coronavirus mutations. You can follow the current number of infections and deaths here.
- Czechs can download the Tečka app on their mobile phones with vaccination certificates, which also works as a covid passport, is available for Android and iOS.
- Confirmation of a negative test, previous illness or vaccination people can download it online from the Citizens’ Vaccination Portal on the website of the Institute for Health Information and Statistics (ÚZIS). The government approved the end of tests paid for by the state health insurance.
- Look at the data on the development of the pandemic in the Czech Republic.